Performance Matters Data Upload Error

smichaelson

Performance Matters Data Upload Error

If my notes from implementation are correct, I was to upload my data files into the SFTP then go to Contact Support - Performance Matters - Case Portal - to send a message I have uploaded data. When I try to click on the Case Portal I get an error message. Any help??Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 2.07.07 PM.png

1 Reply
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Performance Matters Data Upload Error

Thank you for posting in the Community!

There are different pages in the Community that are accessible by users in the Community. Some pages are open to all Community Members while others are restricted to certain roles within a district.

The access to create a case with PowerSchool Support is available to Designated Support Contacts

If you are not a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product. You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!