PeopleAdmin and TalentEd transition to PowerSchool

lujanj
Journeyman

Re: PeopleAdmin and TalentEd transition to PowerSchool

Hello Jamie. Thank you for your quick response! 

Working along side our Human Resources director I thought I was one of our district's Admins. I was tasked with learning all three TalentEd platforms and training our district's employees since its launch on August of 2018.

In reasearching this a bit closer, I'm wondering if my old email address (I changed my last name) was used instead of the new one. It used to be archej@ogdensd.org. I tried creating a "new account" using that email adress and received a prompt that says it's already in use. 

Is there anyway to change it to my new one?

Thanks again for your help.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
lujanj
Journeyman

Good morning,

I've reached out a few times because I've been trying to get access to the TalentEd Knowledge bank, however, I still do not have access to it. I'm not sure what else I can do. 

I've been told to reach out to our district's PowerSchool Admin to request I be added as a Designated Support Contact... I am a PowerSchool Admin. I've had to resort to giving trainings based off of old printed out guides from before TalentEd was Unified Talent. 

Any direction or assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response!

Users with PowerSource accounts are able to view Unified Talent Knowledge Base articles in the Community.  If you feel you should have a PowerSource account, I recommend reaching out to the district's Designated Support Contact.  The district's Designated Support Contact has the ability to create PowerSource accounts for any user in the district.  

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!