Payment receipts

Highlighted
CynthiaNilsson

Payment receipts

Where do I find payment receipts, or even notification of payments applied to my credit card? The payments tab only has one payment listed (my first) but my Visa has been charged for the second month's payment and there is nothing listed on that tab. Why are there not actual payment receipts made available?

Also, why is there not ANY actual contact information listed for people to get in touch when errors like this occur? Delays in payment details are a big issue and it is unreasonable in the extreme that I have had to register for a community forum rather than being able to contact the company which is charging me. 

6 Replies
Community Moderator skovacs
Community Moderator

Re: Payment receipts

@CynthiaNilsson

Thank you for your post.

In order to review this information, please enter a case with the specific information so that we can better assist you with this issue.

Susan Kovacs

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi Cynthia

I would love to be able to help you with your questions regarding payment receipts. I did reach out to you via private message on Wednesday, did you get my email?

I was looking for more details on what product you are inquiring on.

Sorry if you received more than a few notifications on this same post.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you

Jaclynp

CynthiaNilsson

I replied to the e-mail I received, but I am not certain if replying to that properly sends the message to you, so here it is again:

I apologize for the slowness of my response, I’ve been away on vacation.

I have a PowerSchool Learning Instructor subscription. My credit card has been charged monthly for three months, but I am unable to locate any receipts of any kind for the charges. When I check the ‘Payments’ tab on my account, all I see is a note for the first payment. See screenshot:

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 7.08.51 AM

I am incredibly frustrated that there is no contact information made readily available to find out how to get receipts (or to do anything else). A credit card should never be charged without providing a receipt to the purchaser. How do I have this corrected?

Cynthia
CynthiaNilsson

Screenshot properly attached here

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 7.08.51 AM.png

Community Moderator

Hi Cynthia

Thank you for the reply.

I am looking into your account details, I will send you a private message to follow up.

Jaclynp

Community Moderator

Hi Cynthia

After further review with the team, we have decided to create a case on the learning support board on your behalf.  Support will review your case and account details and get back to you with a resolution.

Thank you for your patience.

Jaclynp