Password Reset Not Sending To Email

rjktran
Recruit

Password Reset Not Sending To Email

I am trying to apply for a job at the school. I wanted to reset my password, but the link that is supposed to be sent to my email has not come through. Its been 30 minutes. 

3 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @rjktran,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  Can you please let us know which PowerSchool Product you are using? (PowerSchool SIS, Enrollment, etc)?  This way we can take a closer look into this and provide you with your next steps.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
jennwa66

Hi,

I resigned my teaching position with Alabaster City Schools. Therefore, I need to change my email address. How do I do that?

Jennifer Foster, PhD

Jennifer Foster
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @jennwa66,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  To change your PowerSchool email address in the Community, you can go to your Profile> Settings> Email> Change your email address> Confirm> Save.  This should update to reflect your new email.  Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.