Parent cannot sign in and finish application

Hesse2021

Parent cannot sign in and finish application

A parent is trying to sign in PS Enrollment to finish their application and find themselves in a sign in black hole. They go to sign in and it states that their password does not work. They go to reset the password and it says that the system does not recognize their email address. They go to create a new account and the system tells them they already have an account. In the Application page I can see the students names and that they started an application. We verified the email address, and it is correct. 

Our admissions counselor is on vacation this week. I do not have access to chat support (possibly another issue with PS we can discuss another day) and would like to open this up for them as soon as possible. Any suggestions?

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Hesse2021,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the Community.

If they have verified that the email address is correct and they are still unable to reset their password, I recommend them reaching out to the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team who can assist them in resetting their password. Here is the link to launch the chat with the support team.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!