PSERS

Highlighted
Journeyman

PSERS

We recently transitioned to efinanace, PowerSchool.  I am looking for a way to import my staff's PSERS Years of Service into the system. Can anyone guide me through this process or point me toward a user guide? Thanks in advance. 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: PSERS

Hello, @dhamberger!

You should follow the below-mentioned path to load the PSERS records for Pennsylvania :

• Go to Human Resources
  • Click State
  • Click PA Retirement (PSERS)
  • Click Load

I am providing the link to a Knowledge-based article addressing the process in detail. Please click here 

AbrittyB

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

That's for loading the work, demographic, or contract report. I believe the question is how can we take PSERS GASB 68 report that has total PSERS service and upload it into the employee's information screen for years of service in state.

I'm not aware of a way to do this.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

This may be a possibility.  We'd like to review this with you further to make sure we are understanding your request and reviewing all options to incorporate this information in eFinancePlus.  We recommend connecting with the Designated Support Contact in your district who can review the request and connect with our Support team for further assistance.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator