Only viewing current year incidents

Jormcdaniel
Rookie

Only viewing current year incidents

Is there any way when I go to the incident page (Via PowerAdmin) or the incident summary page to only see current year incidents without having to do the search feature?  It seems like an extra step each time to have to create search parameters vs. current-year incidents being the default ones to show.

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Jormcdaniel 

Would you please confirm what page are you referring to? Also please confirm if you mean the admin portal when you refer to the PowerAdmin?

The incidents page has current year selected already to show the incidents unless you apply other filters available.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Jormcdaniel
Rookie

Thank you for your response.  In the Admin Portal.  When I click on incidents it takes me to the incidents list and it shows all incidents a student has ever had at our school for multiple  years.  Even if I click on the current year at the top right it still shows all incidents.

incidents.jpg

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Jormcdaniel 

Currently, we do not have this feature available. However, we found similar enhancement request submitted by another Community Member. We recommend you to vote-up the existing idea SIS-I-9283 via the PowerSchool Ideas Portal. You can search for ideas using keywords or the idea number SIS-I-9283 in the Search Ideas field at the top right corner of the Ideas Portal.

1. Click on the Vote box next to the Idea.
  2. The vote box should change to green and the counter should increase by one.

This article should walk you on how to vote or raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!