One Canvas course not syncing with Power School

marie11

One Canvas course not syncing with Power School

I have six Canvas courses. One of the courses was created about a week after the others. All but that one course is syncing properly with Power School. I have everything set up correctly on my end. I'm not confident that my district knows Canvas well enough to know whether or not the one class was set up properly on their end. I am two weeks into the semester. Any ideas?

3 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @marie11,

To assist you further, we will have to take a closer look at the data.  Since the community is a public forum, I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts within the district who should be able to create a case on your behalf and provide you the resolution via the case.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
marie11

I have reached out to the "Designated Support Contacts," yet here I am, beginning week three with this issue. Do you know how/if I can contact PS support myself? 

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @marie11 

Currently, Designated Support Contacts have access to the Case Portal within the Community to create a case with the PowerSchool Support team.  We have a thread in the community on a similar issue, I recommend reviewing the similar thread by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator