No longer have access to Powersource or cases

rimcmeekin
Rookie

Re: No longer have access to Powersource or cases

I can't access my case portal either. Normally once I log in the Contact support tab has a drop down for case portal. IT no longer does and when I click on Contact support I find a link for eSchoolPlus case portal but when I click on it it tells I don't have access to this resource and to reach out to the community forums.

jlbarr
Recruit

I canot access our eschool plus case portal either.

TiffanieS1
Hobbyist

I have no access to the case portal either. 

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @TiffanieS1@jlbarr,

Thank you for your post in our Community!  We have received similar reports and have shared them with our PowerSource administrator.  I am looking into your case portal access and will follow up with more information soon!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
VWilliams
Trainee

We are having issues submitting tickets via Contact Support on help.powerschool.com. Any ideas on what the issue is?

Melanie1
Journeyman

I cannot log in to PowerSource.  

The username you entered is not associated with a valid PowerSource account. Please contact the technical or implementation contact(s) at your school district to request a PowerSource account. They are authorized to create and manage PowerSource accounts for your school district.

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

All of our District users are having this problem. We have called PowerSchool and created a case. So far, we still cannot login and no-one has contacted us about the problem being resolved.

I also don't have access to the Case Portal here in the PowerSchool Community.

I really need access so I can download the latest state reporting update.

Thanks,

Jose Calahorrano

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Melanie1@JoseC2@VWilliams,

Thank you for your post in our Community!  We have received similar reports and have shared them with our PowerSource administrator. We will continue to share updates through this post in our Community

Also, we are looking into the case portal access and will follow up with an update soon.

Stay tuned!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
visch
Padawan

Still down for us! :'(

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

@visch Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information.

Jamie H.