No longer have access to Powersource or cases

Highlighted
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: No longer have access to Powersource or cases

Hi @SangeetaY,

Thank you for your post in our Community. We have received similar reports and have shared them with our PowerSource administrator. We will continue to share updates through this post in our Community

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jodyl1
Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. Can you please resolve for me?

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @jodyl1,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to discuss your access further.  

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

This morning I have access to Powersource, but when I try and access the PowerSchool SIS Case Portal at <https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Case-Portal/ct-p/Support-CasePortal>, I get: "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource"

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @bcassid,

Thank you for providing this information!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to provide further information regarding your access.

Angelam7

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Unfortunately, when this problem occurs, we don't have access to the case portal. Even though I am logged in to help.powerschool.com, I get this error when going to the case portal:

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource.

This only happens during the same time that the PowerSource problem is occuring. Otherwise, I have access to cases in the case portal and in PowerSource.

crojasbahri
Padawan

Same here.  Submitted ticket last week and unable to login to view case.  Also needed to download State/Provincial reports for CA and unable to get into PowerSource.  Ironically, I am a PS Administrator and I can't access.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @crojasbahri,

Thank you for your post in our Community!  We have received similar reports and have shared them with our PowerSource administrator. We will continue to share updates through this post in our Community

If you have any other questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7

LutherC
Apprentice

I am also having trouble getting logged into PowerSource today.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@LutherC, Thank you for your post in our Community. We have received similar reports and have shared them with our PowerSource administrator. We will continue to share updates through this post in our Community

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager