No access

Vore363
Journeyman

No access

I am the parent of a student who’s school uses PowerSchool for communication purposes. I just signed up a couple weeks ago. Today I received an email stating that I received a private message on power school, so I clicked on the link in the email to read the message, but received the following error message when I tried to access the private message, “Hmm it looks like you don’t have access to this resource.”
It appears like I don’t have access to anything, bc I’m unable to see any of my child’s info or grades on the site. What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks for your help...
1 Reply
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: No access

This site is the general PowerSchool support site and is not related to your child's PowerSchool site or account. Every school that uses PowerSchool has their own distinct PowerSchool web address. Issues with access to a school's own PowerSchool site are better addressed with the school directly. To login to see your child's info you should be using a site that has a login page similar (but not necessarily the same) to this:

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 8.45.09 AM.png

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.