No Snapcode

laurafromin
Recruit

No Snapcode

I clicked on my registration link and they are asking me for a snapcode. I never received one and called since Friday and left 2 messages no one is communicating with me. Please help!

1 Solution
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @laurafromin,

Snapcodes are student-specific identifying codes that add an extra layer of security to your student’s information. If you have not received your snapcode or are not able to access it, we would recommend that you contact your school district’s Enrollment section directly to receive your snapcode.

I have attached an article here that should guide you through a few steps you can take.

If you still haven't recieved your snapcode or heard back from anyone at your school/district, please give us the full name of your school /district and which state it is in.  This way we can take a closer look into this for you.  

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @laurafromin,

Snapcodes are student-specific identifying codes that add an extra layer of security to your student’s information. If you have not received your snapcode or are not able to access it, we would recommend that you contact your school district’s Enrollment section directly to receive your snapcode.

I have attached an article here that should guide you through a few steps you can take.

If you still haven't recieved your snapcode or heard back from anyone at your school/district, please give us the full name of your school /district and which state it is in.  This way we can take a closer look into this for you.  

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.