No Payment Options Available

ljdblouis
Recruit

No Payment Options Available

I recently completed an application on the school's website. When I got to the payment page, "Select a Payment Option", there were no options available. The amount to be paid is visible, but nothing appears when I click the little "drop down" arrow under "Select Payment Option". Please help!

1 Reply
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @ljdblouis 

A common reason that would cause issues with payment is browser incompatibility.  Internet Explorer web browser is not supported by PowerSchool Enrollment and may cause an issue with payments, we recommend using a supported web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using a supported web browser and still facing an issue, please try clearing cache and cookies on your web browser and retry the payment.  

If you still experience difficulties with payment,  I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with payments. The school's website should contain the updated contact information of your school. 

I have also attached an article here that will guide you through the payment process. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator