No Access

ralau
Rookie

No Access

Trying to access the following linkbut get the message "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource"

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Ecollect-Forms/Ecollect-Forms-Auto-Complete-Data-Sets/ta...

I would think I should have access to this document. Please review and explain why I don't.

Thanks

5 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: No Access

Hi! @ralau 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

I will be happy to review your access to the Ecollect Forms resources with you.  I will follow up in a private message as we will be reviewing district-specific data.

You can view your private messages on the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope on the top right corner of any page, to the right of your avatar.  When a new message appears, you will see a number one symbol enclosed in a dark red circle on the envelope.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
TashaW
Apprentice

I am having this same issue today.  Can you give me access to all of the Ecollect, please.  Thanks!

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TashaW,

Thank you for reaching out to us in PowerSchool Community.

To assist you further, would you please let us know if you were trying to access a particular URL or Ecollect resources from PowerSchool Community?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
TashaW
Apprentice

Ecollect Resources

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TashaW,

Thank you for providing this information.

I will reach out to you in private to discuss further your access issue to protect the privacy.  You can access the private message through the envelop symbol on the top right corner of your Community page.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!