Need information on creating an Admin ad-hoc "export roster" report in Professional Learning

Highlighted
Journeyman

Need information on creating an Admin ad-hoc "export roster" report in Professional Learning

From the "view roster" screen in PL, when the "export roster" button is pressed, this is the message:

"There are no export templates configured in ad-hoc reporting. Please have an administrator create a saved ad-hoc report for the roster with a title that starts with 'Export:' "

I don't find any information on how to create this report anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Loretta Naas

Intermediate Clerk Typist

San Juan Unified School District

Carmichael, California

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Need information on creating an Admin ad-hoc "export roster" report in Professional Le

Hi! @LorettaN14 

There are Designated Support Contacts within each district that can assist you with how-to questions and troubleshooting steps for PowerSchool products.  I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts who should be able to assist you in creating an Admin ad-hoc export roster report.  The Designated Support Contacts can work with PowerSchool Support when further assistance is needed.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator