Need help logging in to university employement site

gkaelie

Need help logging in to university employement site

I am unable to loggin to Texas State Univerisities application portal. The login error says my login in linked to my linkedin account. I have no "connections" linked to my linkedin account but I continue to recieve the following error "your account is associated with linkedin". The university has attempted to reset my password but I still get the error stating my login in linked to linkedin. 

3 Replies
Community Moderator SandyTh
Community Moderator

Re: Need help logging in to university employement site

@gkaelie  Thank you for your message!  You should be able to reset your password and be able to login to your applicant account. We suggest reaching out to the institution's Human Resources team. The Human Resources department will need to reach out to us and create a case if they need further assistance.  

skidmorem1

I am having the same issue. I went to LinkedIn and removed the permitted service, waited 24 hours, and I get the message that my account is still associated with LinkedIn. I also had the HR rep change my password, and I still could not get in People Admin. Is this an issue with LinkedIn? I cleared my cache, used a different browser, and nothing worked.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

We strongly encourage you to connect with your HR Department to share details of the issues you are experiencing.  The HR Department should be able to review and assist you in gaining access through LinkedIn.  The HR Department of the institution can also reach out to LinkedIn or PowerSchool Support if further assistance is needed.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!