Need access increased

Highlighted

Need access increased

Hi there, certain articles are denied for some reason. If someone can assist with an access adjustment please let me know. Many thanks!

3 Replies

Re: Need access increased

I am the SIS Admin for my district and am unable to view simple threads.

JanaL2
Journeyman

I am also a system administrator for our district and have very little access to PowerSchool Community. How do we increase access?

Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Hi @JanaL2 ,

@davidspalvieri-kruse,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance with the PowerSchool Community!

The PowerSchool Community houses knowledge base articles and discussion forums for many products in which all Community members can participate. There are knowledge base articles and discussion forums that are limited to users that have been assigned the Designated Support Contact role within each district. There is another thread in the Community forum that addresses Community access and the next steps to request further access within your district. The thread can be reviewed here.

There is a knowledge base article that discusses how to request the Designated Support Contact role. I recommend reviewing the article Getting started on the PowerSchool Community as a Designated Support Contact.

Please feel free to reach us for further assistance. We are happy to help!

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!