Navigation within Google Chrome

AlesiaW1
Journeyman

Navigation within Google Chrome

Has anyone had a problem with the positioning of the menus during a search using the modules within PeopleAdmin.  I use google chrome and I always have to refresh the page when entering a module to be able to conduct a search.  Also, when I do an extended search the options for the workflow list and go over the selection of "Unselect All" and I have to scroll to the top then back to the bottom.  I am just wondering how many in Select Suite 7 are having this issue.

3 Replies
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Navigation within Google Chrome

My first suggestion would be to see if the error recreates in Edge or Firefox.  That would determine if it's a browser issue or a Powerschool issue.  

I'm not a PeopleAdmin user but I've noticed that on the demographic screen in Unified Classroom, the menu appears so far to the right that I have to scroll all the way to the right just to click the menu.  Then the next menu opens off to the right of the screen, and I have to scroll all the way right again to select my item.  I contacted support and they said they knew about the issue; perhaps your issue is a known issue with support.  They weren't able to fix my issue or give me an ETA, but at least I know that it has something to do with how Powerschool renders the page.  It was not a Chrome issue.  

Socorro Consolidated Schools
Socorro, NM
Hosted SIS, Special Programs, Unified Classroom, Unified Talent

AlesiaW1
Journeyman

Tried Firefox and it seems to work fine.  Must be Chrome. 

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for testing the menu options in other browsers!

Since it appears to be an issue within Google Chrome, I recommend connecting with Google Support.  I have provided a link to the Google Support page below.

https://support.google.com/chrome#topic=7438008

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!