Myhaikuclass gone?

Isabelleadunnett

Myhaikuclass gone?

I've been using my Haiku class for around 7 or 8 years organizing all my courses and resources for students to access. I am on maternity leave and my substitute tells me the website has stopped working. There seems to have been no warning about this and yet it seems that the whole my learning platform has been dissolved. I am outraged that I didn't get a single email or form of communication to warn of this. This has destroyed years of work and has put me under huge strain during time I desperately need to be caring for my daughter.

So I came to ask is this true has the my learning really just been deleted out of nowhere? I am appalled and devastated if it is true.
3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Isabelleadunnett,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are facing an inconvenience.

PowerSchool provided communication to all users and placed messages in the banner in the product notifying users that PowerSchool Learning will not be available after September 30.  Since the product is no longer active, users are unable to access and export content from their classes.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
mtorrise

I searched my email messages, and I did not receive notification of this.  I have years of work on this site.  There should be a process for accessing this information beyond a deadline--even if it is a paid options.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mtorrise,

I am sorry to hear that you are facing an inconvenience due to this. Since PowerSchool Learning has reached it's end of life it will now not be possible to export your content from Learning. I recommend working with the administrators in your school district to develop this content.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator