May be a silly question but...

Highlighted
Achiever

May be a silly question but...

Why do the selection choices change from circles in "Choice Interactions" to square-like shapes in the "Multi-select Interactions?"  I'm just curious as to the reasoning.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: May be a silly question but...

Hey @Emmie1.,

I am admiring your attention to minute details!

In Performance Matters, the shape of the checkbox beside the options, which is circle for Choice Interactions and square for Multi-select Interactions does not have any technical differences. The shape of the checkbox changes from round to square to keep a constant visual reminder for the students that there could be multiple choices that are correct so they do not leave the question marking a single option.

Hope this helps!

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey @Emmie1.,

I am admiring your attention to minute details!

In Performance Matters, the shape of the checkbox beside the options, which is circle for Choice Interactions and square for Multi-select Interactions does not have any technical differences. The shape of the checkbox changes from round to square to keep a constant visual reminder for the students that there could be multiple choices that are correct so they do not leave the question marking a single option.

Hope this helps!

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Achiever

That makes perfect sense to me.  Thank you!  I will share this information with our Math Coaches.