Lunch Count

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lunch Count

Is there a way for a teacher to provide students' names when submitting the daily lunch count?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Lunch Count

Hi! @dmoreau,

To assist you further, would you please provide more information on which page are you referring or is there any specific report?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

On the PowerTeacher Pro start page, there are different icons, one of which is a fork and knife for meal count. The meal count only asks for a total number rather than a list of students by name who order lunch, in particular. Is there a way to provide the list of student names so that those serving lunch know which students are getting them?

I hope I have provided enough information. I am very new (2 days) to this system and am learning as quickly as I can because students begin tomorrow.

Thanks for your reply and your assistance.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dmoreau,

Thank you for providing more information!

Currently, the design allows us to enter lunch counts. However; you should be able to connect with one of the Designated Support contacts within your school district who can connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support team to review the options to display student names on lunch counts and get further assistance on this.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!