Lost the ability to raise a case through this forum for PowerSchool SIS

Journeyman

Lost the ability to raise a case through this forum for PowerSchool SIS

Is this something everyone is experiencing or it is just my access ? Prior to this happening, i would have access to the option to open up my case portal and have the ability to review current and closed cased.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Lost the ability to raise a case through this forum for PowerSchool SIS

Hi! @PatrickR3 

Thank you for reporting this in PowerSchool Community!

Yesterday, PowerSchool identified that Technical Contact Accounts were unable to access PowerSource and PowerSchool Community in the way we expected.  We have addressed the cause and are working to restore access.  We have gone ahead and restored your access.  We apologize for the inconvenience this caused.  Should you encounter any errors related to access levels, please reach out to us through our Community Forum.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @PatrickR3 

Thank you for reporting this in PowerSchool Community!

Yesterday, PowerSchool identified that Technical Contact Accounts were unable to access PowerSource and PowerSchool Community in the way we expected.  We have addressed the cause and are working to restore access.  We have gone ahead and restored your access.  We apologize for the inconvenience this caused.  Should you encounter any errors related to access levels, please reach out to us through our Community Forum.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Thanks for looking into and addressing this ... All is now good with my access to both PowerSchool PowerSource and Community sites.

Very much appreciated!

Regards,

Patrick Rosario