Lost Haiku/PowerSchool Learning Pages

jeffreymhogan

Lost Haiku/PowerSchool Learning Pages

Hi everyone,

I am a desperate teacher. I had created my own Haiku/Power School Learning account so I could back up all my content for when I left my old district. Now I can no longer access it. I get an error message that says, "We are all tangled up."

In this day and age of the internet, I can’t believe it isn’t all archived somewhere. Please help me!! This is years of work that I can no longer access. (It’s the majority of my career on these pages.)

I need to get this stuff back so I can offload the text and resources somewhere else.

Please, please help!

—Jeff
4 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jeffreymhogan,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

I understand your concern but since PowerSchool Learning has reached its end of life the option to export the materials from Learning is not available. I recommend working with the administrators in your school district to create those resources again.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

jeffreymhogan

Please no. It’s not as simple as that. These are all original materials I spent years upon years creating and I used PSL/Haiku to house all of it. I am mainly looking to offload all the text I wrote that contains my notes and instructions and plans. (And if I can still find all the links to the various YouTube videos I used it would be even better.)

Please there has to be a way still. This is the majority of my career gone! Please someone.
jeffreymhogan

Do you really believe school administrators help any of us write daily lesson plans that have organically evolved overtime?

This is all work I’ve spent years upon years developing and largely on my own personal time since we barely have enough time under our contracted hours to actually plan and make materials.

I am not the only educator who is now suffering because of this. Please. In this day and age of the internet it all still has to be stored somewhere. You guys have to do something. This isn’t right!
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and as a former teacher I sympathize, but also as a former teacher it isn't PowerSchool's fault you had no redundancy of data on your curriculum. When I was teaching my gradebook alone existed in 4 different locations, not to mention all of my curriculum which lived on a flash drive, an external HDD, two separate HDDs on a local PC and a location in the Cloud.

This likely won't work but it might be worth a shot:

https://archive.org/web/