Lost Access to PowerSchool Community Admin

mvalley
Recruit

Lost Access to PowerSchool Community Admin

I have lost access to PowerSchool Community Admin.  How do I regain access?

8 Replies
HollieC
Hobbyist

Re: Lost Access to PowerSchool Community Admin

I have the same problem. 

HollieC
Hobbyist

I think I have figured this out.  You must go and login directly to the Powerschool Community. (not by following a link) and click stay logged in.  Then when you are "transferred" to the site by following a link, it sees you as not logged in that situation.  Now that I clicked stay logged in, I think my problem is corrected.

KatriceB
Rookie

I am having the same issue.

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @mvalley @KatriceB 

To assist further, would you please share the link/URL of the resource that you are trying to access? 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
KatriceB
Rookie

SowmyaN
Expert

Hello @KatriceB 

Thank you for sharing the link to the resource!

In Community, some resources are publicly accessible while others are available to specific roles such as Designated Support Contacts.

If you are unable to access a resource it is likely that the resource is only accessible by Designated Support Contacts of a district. In case you feel that you should have access to certain resources, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact of your district to request the access to be added to your account.

You can also send an email at businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the access be added to your account.

For further information, please refer to our guide to Getting Started on PowerSchool Community for Designated Support Contacts (Technical Contacts).

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
KatriceB
Rookie

I am the designated support person. I previously had access to the help portal and it is now not available. 

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @KatriceB 

Thank you for sharing the link to the resource that you were trying to access in the PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, I have reached out to you through a case to review your access to the Community resources.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator