Live update of overall grade as entering

RiglerTKE
Padawan

Live update of overall grade as entering

Not sure if I am asking the right question but it would be nice to have the overall student grade update as grades are entered without having to save. There are times when I enter a grade I would like to see the impact it has on a student's overall grade without save which could potentially export for the student or parent to view.  This was available with the PS gradebook.  I am assuming that the issue may be the need to refresh the page since PSPro is web-based.

Thanks.

2 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Live update of overall grade as entering

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

We are currently looking into the overall grade saving when entered in PowerTeacher Pro without selecting Save.  We will update this thread with information once we are able to further review this feature.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to further research this topic with the PowerSchool SIS team.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Support Expert Reshma
Community Support Expert

Re: Live update of overall grade as entering

@RiglerTKE 

Thank you for your patience while we were working with the PowerSchool SIS team to look into the options of viewing the impact of the overall grade of a student when his/her grades are entered in PowerTeacher Pro without selecting Save! 

Currently, PowerTeacher Pro doesn't have the feature that shows the impact of the overall grade of a student when his/her new grades are entered without selecting the Save button. We have submitted a feature request on your behalf to the PowerSchool SIS Product team to enable a tool that allows viewing the overall grade of a student without saving when entering a new grade.

We thank you for your suggestions and feedback for improving our products for everyone. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require further assistance!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!