We have an exciting contest for June. We have created a scavenger hunt in the PowerSchool Community. Share your answers with us in this thread. The first 20 members that respond in full, with the correct information, will be recognized and receive a reward.
Let the scavenger hunt begin!
-Here is an article that is helpful about how to tag specific users.
-How to subscribe and manage notifications!
-Here is how to narrow your search!
How to Narrow Down Your Search
If you would like to narrow down this search a bit more, just leave the search bar blank and click Enter. This will take you to a Search page where you can narrow down your results by Location, Author, Date, Metadata, Type of Post, and what the post Contains.
From here you can still search the full Community or decide how you would like to narrow down your search.
Let's say you searched the full Community for Single Sign On, here is what you may see:
You'll see that we have several articles on this topic and can select the one you are looking for.
If you already know where the item is located, you can click on Location and filter for that specific area:
You can also, click on Advanced for additional ways to modify your search. Some suggestions you can try include:
-Take a look at my Avatar! That is one of my puppers dressed as Dobby the house elf!
-To me, the best thing about the community is the possibility of interacting with folks like @Jason_Springel who know PowerSchool inside and out.
1. Here's a link to an article I found helpful in How to Use our Community, it's about the new Ideas Portal: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/How-to-use-our-Community/Submitting-an-Enhancement-Request-in-the-Co...
2. Here's the link on now to subscribe to notifications: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Getting-Started/Subscriptions-and-Notifications/ba-p/3644
3. Community Search Tips: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/How-to-use-our-Community/Can-t-find-what-you-are-looking-for-Here-ar...
4. I already have an avatar.
5. My favorite Community feature is the notifications alert that appears by icon at the top of the screen. I can quickly and easily see if any of the subscriptions I follow has information waiting for me to review.