Item Analysis by item number

askialittle
Journeyman

Item Analysis by item number

My district creates district common assessments but we also allow teachers access to the item bank that has those questions in it so they can add to the test if they choose. The problem is that when they make their own test using our questions, there's not an easy way to see an item analysis for a single question regardless of whether it was used on a teacher test or our district test. I put this on the ideas portal just in case and it has the following ID 

4 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @askialittle 

Thank you for sharing the idea number with other community members.  We encourage other community members to vote on the idea on the Ideas Portal if they would like to see this feature.  

To learn more about the Ideas Portal, we recommend reviewing the article on PowerSchool Ideas Portal FAQs 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
e117509
Journeyman

Teachers need to see an item analysis for their own students, not the entire district. There is no filter for campus on the item analysis feature.

askialittle
Journeyman

I absolutely agree that teachers need to see this for their own students. As the person creating and curating the questions for the test, I also need to see a high-level item analysis by question. There needs to be a way to do it by district all the way down to by the teacher. 

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

PowerSchool is constantly looking for ways to enhance the user experience. Therefore, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for adding the feature idea to our portal.  We encourage other members to vote on your idea.

If you haven't done so already, we also recommend submitting another enhancement request for high level item analysis by question for the entire district and teachers. 

Please let us know if you have any more questions. We will be happy to assist you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.