Issue with PS Community and PowerSource account

cheffernan
Apprentice

Issue with PS Community and PowerSource account

I have lost access to the case portal both PS SIS and PSE and PS Insider on the PS Communty site.  It started when I tried to change my email on PowerSource.  It said email was already in use.   I had 2 accounts on PowerSource.   As I am a technical contact and used the one account with the email I needed to change I chose to delete the 2nd account.  That was a mistake.  First I still received the message that the email was already in use so still was not able to update my email and it changed my PS Community access.  I guess my community access was attached to my 2nd account.  I did put in a ticket on PowerSource and it was given to Support Operations which I have not heard from.  Today I tried to watch a PS Insider and that is when I found out my PS Community access is now limited.  What can I do to correct this?  Thank you.

1 Reply
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Issue with PS Community and PowerSource account

Hi! @cheffernan 

I'll be happy to look into your access level.  To troubleshoot further, I have reached out to you through a support case that you created.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator