Installing Plugins

Highlighted

Installing Plugins

Hi there, 

I'm new to PowerSchool and I'm trying to install a few plugins but I am getting this error. 

"HTTP Status 500 - Unexpected exception occurred: javax.persistence.PersistenceException"

The crazy part of this is that I tried with another account (from the tech team) and they can install the plugins that I made. I tried with different computers and browsers too and nothing works with my account. I have administrator privileges. Any idea what could be causing this? 

Thanks in advance. 

Best, 

Angel

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Installing Plugins

Hi @angelcartagena,

Thank you for posting your question in PowerSchool Community!

The error message that you are receiving can be caused by various reasons such as bad data.  We would like to take a closer look at the setup and see what is causing this error.  We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support contact within your district who works with the PowerSchool Support team to provide you further assistance.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

"HTTP Status 500 - Unexpected exception occurred: javax.persistence.PersistenceException"

I have experienced similar issue.Looking for genuine suggestion

SmartTip

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @johnman,

Thank you for posting about the error that you are receiving on PowerSchool Community!

PowerSchool Support team can troubleshoot the cause for this error and fix the issue for you.  We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within your district who should be able to connect you with the support team for resolving this real quick.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!