Incident Reporting

jpmuse
Hobbyist

Incident Reporting

Hi there! I am looking into our Incident Reporting and I was wondering a couple of things and I can't seem to find the answer. Can anybody provide some insight?

1. We would like to be able to auto-populate the "Prepared By" field based on who is logged in making the Incident entry. Is this possible?

2. The Student Incident Profile Report does not show the preparer. Is this something that can be added to the system report?

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @jpmuse 

There are Designated Support Contacts within each district that can assist you with how-to questions and troubleshooting steps for PowerSchool products.  I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts who should be able to assist you with Incident reporting.  The Designated Support Contacts work with PowerSchool Support when further assistance is needed.  

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
BARTONL
Padawan

Did you ever find an answer to your question?

I too am looking to add the Prepared by to the report, it doesn't seem like there has been any progress in adding this feature field to the report.

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @BARTONL,

Thank you for reaching out!

Thank you for posting in the Community. The ability to add the "Prepared by" field to the report is currently not built in PowerSchool SIS.

We also encourage the other Community members to share their insight if they have been able to find a solution to this. You can also log this as an Enhancement Request on  PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
BARTONL
Padawan

Thanks.  I know that we can add the Prepared By field, however I am really interested to know if we can add the CREATED BY field.  I don't see any way to add that field to a report.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BARTONL!

You should be able to pull incident records for students from the report directly from the Incident management page or pull this through the Data Export Manager. You can also fetch this data by navigating as System reports > Student Incident Profile Report. However, these reports don't include the 'Created by' field.  Since hosted customers have access to Database, you should be able to get this 'Created by' field from there.

We encourage other members to share their experiences around this topic if they were able to add the 'Created By' field to their incident reports. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!