IEPPlus

pnblhoehne
Padawan

IEPPlus

I still am not able to log  IEPP despite following the directions I was given.  Is there a link I can follow for resetting my password in IEPPlus?

1 Solution
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

If your district is using IEPPlus version 5 or newer, there should be an option reset your password called "Forgot Password" under the password field on the login page.  This option sends a temporary password to your email address which can be used to log in.

However, if your district is using an older version of IEPPlus you will have to reach out to a Designated Support Contact in your district who should be able to provide further assistance and if required create a case with PowerSchool IEPPlus Support team to take a closer look at the difficulty that you are facing when trying to log in.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

If your district is using IEPPlus version 5 or newer, there should be an option reset your password called "Forgot Password" under the password field on the login page.  This option sends a temporary password to your email address which can be used to log in.

However, if your district is using an older version of IEPPlus you will have to reach out to a Designated Support Contact in your district who should be able to provide further assistance and if required create a case with PowerSchool IEPPlus Support team to take a closer look at the difficulty that you are facing when trying to log in.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post