I want to delete this community account

niani74
Recruit

I want to delete this community account

How do I delete this power schools community account?

13 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @niani74,

We would be happy to help you with your request.  Community is a public forum and we strive to protect the privacy of our users.  I will follow up with you over a  private message.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Community Member
Not applicable

Please contact me about deleting my account. 

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @Community Member,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

I will reach out to you to discuss further on deleting your account, via a case to avoid sharing personally identifiable information on the Community.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

msdiva2527
Recruit

Delete account! The opposite of what I was looking for.
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @msdiva2527,

Thank you for your post in PowerSchool Community!

Would you please confirm if you were looking for assistance with anything?  We are glad to help you out in PowerSchool Community.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
msdiva2527
Recruit

Delete account
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @msdiva2527 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the PowerSchool Community!

Would you please confirm what type of PowerSchool account you would like to have deleted to allow PowerSchool and other Community members to further assist?  For example, are you inquiring about an account within a PowerSchool product or the PowerSchool Community?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
SantanaSak
Recruit

Delete account please! I thought this was for my kids’ schools
Santana Sakellarios, RN
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SantanaSak,

Thank you for participating in the Community.

Please confirm the type of account that you would like to have deleted. For e.g. are you talking about the account with a PowerSchool product or PowerSchool Community account.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Recruit

Good morning 

I dont want to delet my account I want to change the password because it say that is going to expire in two day so I did change it to a new password but know it say I have to contact the school 

so I can be able to see my grade could you help me pleased and thank you please really as you can thank you.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @616677,

Thank you for your response.  I would like to confirm if you were referring to the PowerSchool Community account or the account in PowerSchool Mobile Application?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
fourcounty
Recruit

Hello! I too would like my account deleted. I signed up for the wrong thing. 

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @fourcounty 

To assist you further, would you please confirm what type of PowerSchool account you would like to have deleted?  For example, are you inquiring about an account within a PowerSchool product or the PowerSchool Community?

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator