I received the HMMM....you don't have access message

Highlighted
Journeyman

I received the HMMM....you don't have access message

Good evening,

I am the PowerSchool contact for our district and I was trying to access article 77205 Troubleshooting ADA/ADM and I don't have access.  Could you please make sure I have the appropriate role to access articles?

Thanks

Serena

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: I received the HMMM....you don't have access message

Hi this is shelbie Cottrell, we are very new to online classes and I'm not sure how any of this works. Please contact me as soon as possible.thanks
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Shelbierose 

This is a help site for questions you may have or any issues you may encounter as you are completing your forms.  If you are having trouble getting started with the online classes, I would suggest reaching out to your school district for assistance.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @sdmoore88 

To assist you further, I will reach out to you privately to gather more information, this is part of our efforts to protect the privacy of our community members.

You can view your private messages on the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope on the top right corner of any page, to the right of your avatar.  When a new message appears, you will see a number one symbol enclosed in a dark red circle on the envelope.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator