I have no access to the Case Portal feature in order to help someone that called us about a problem

I have no access to the Case Portal feature in order to help someone that called us about a problem

Hi,

I am trying to help an employee by the name of Sherry Quiroz (278772) with an issue she recently experienced with the SmartFind Express phone system.

It called her for an assignment at 9:55 pm, but the caller ID was listed as "Unknown caller". 

Had the employee not answered the phone, she would have missed out on a job opportunity, since the call was from SmartFind Express after all, but the caller ID was not shown as such.

Was this simply a system glitch, or does Sherry have to change her phone settings somehow.

She is also wondering why sometimes no calls go out to her until near the very last minute.

Does this depend on when the jobs were entered into SmartFind Express and how many other employees are in line for a particular job?

Thank you for your help!

All the best, take care and stay safe out there,

Daniel Teixeira

1 Reply
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @264035,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! For assistance with SmartFind Express, you would need to reach out to your District Operator.  This way you can work with them to have the Technical Contact(s) submit a ticket on your behalf to the PowerSchool Support Team to investigate this issue further. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.