I can't login to my new powerschool schoology account

Cloverenglishonline
Journeyman

I can't login to my new powerschool schoology account

I created a new schoology account. but now I can't login nor reset my password, my students can enter without problem, but not me I'm redirected to an older account I had when working somewhere else. I have worked really hard making lots of exercises for four levels and now I can't login. I have the keys for my students as they can enter without any problems but when I ask for the mail to change my password there's no request. In case you need to enter to see the account. please see to it asap as I need to correct and continue working for my students thanks a lot my school clover in Lomas de Zamora Argentina thanks 

6 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Cloverenglishonline

Please make sure that you have checked your spam/junk folders as well to see if you have received a password reset email there. If not you can access this link to reset your password and log in to your account.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Cloverenglishonline
Journeyman

I-ve checked all foldors , nothing

speckdaphnie
Rookie

Try to look up your blog

Cloverenglishonline
Journeyman

I can't log how can I access my blog?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Cloverenglishonline

If you forgot your password with a free account, click on the Forgot your password link during log-in. You must, however, use the email address associated with your Schoology account. If you don't have an email address associated with your Schoology account, the instructor of your course should be able to reset the password for you.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Cloverenglishonline
Journeyman

Thanks a lot for your interest