Hundreds of duplicated emails today from PowerSchool

shelby427
Padawan

Hundreds of duplicated emails today from PowerSchool

As of the early hours this morning I've received hundreds (close to 1,000) of duplicate emails from PowerSchool regarding my child's Progress Report and Detailed Attendance. I've unsubscribed from all email notifications within PowerSchool and that hasn't fixed it. Flagging this for PowerSchool support as it may be happening to other users, sending email is donotreplypowerschool@dsj.org and site URL is https://powerschool.dsj.org/public/

Emails are being sent to the same address I have associated with my PowerSchool Community user account.

1 Solution
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shelby427,

Thank you for posting on the PowerSchool Community!

I see that you have also shared this with the support team.

I recommend you reach out to your child's school at DSJ.ORG to alert them to the occurrence. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shelby427,

Thank you for posting on the PowerSchool Community!

I see that you have also shared this with the support team.

I recommend you reach out to your child's school at DSJ.ORG to alert them to the occurrence. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support