Padawan

How to I make a powershool SIS school?

How do I make a powerschool SIS school?

6 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mcook9396

For us to assist you further, would you please elaborate more on the query? Are you referring to the Summer School Setup or any other setup?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Mcook9396
Padawan

I am wishing to try out this product and I am wondering how I get a school setup in this sytem.

Mcook9396
Padawan

Like with the behavioral stuff,

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mcook9396,

If you are a staff, we recommend working with the Technical Contacts within your school district who should be able to assist you further with more information in setting up a school and with other details. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Mcook9396
Padawan

We have not used this sytem before and we are wondering how we get it started up.

jasonbengs
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

For Demo information you might try going to https://www.powerschool.com/request-demo/

You will find contact info for the sales team on this page as well.  

Jason Bengs, M. Ed
SIS/Database Administrator

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge