How can parents see Report Cards on PowerSchool?

aobarzanek
Journeyman

How can parents see Report Cards on PowerSchool?

How do I turn on the setting from my end (admin) where parents can log into their Parent PowerSchool portal and see their child's report card?

5 Replies
DanM3
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

There is no such setting in PowerSchool. There are third party vendors and customizations that will allow for this to be added. The most recent customization was posted on PowerSource under Download ID 1056.

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School - Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

graf_a
Padawan

Do you happen to have the link to that?  I don't see that customization when I search Download ID 1056.

DanM3
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@graf_a It looks like the customization was removed from PowerSource. Unfortunately I don't recall who created and posted the original customization.

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School - Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

York

Hello,

My name is Sarah and I'm a teacher from coeducational public high school in Weare, New Hampshire. What third party can I use to allow parents to see students' report cards? Also: how can I export Archived Report Cards?

Is there any example of the PDF version of report cards?

Thank you.

Sarah York

| Standards based report cards for elementary, middle, and high schools |

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Community-Forum/standards-based-report-card https://theessayservice.org teacher's homework

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @York,

Thank you for your question in PowerSchool Community!

Connecting with the Designated Support Contact within your district would be the best to get further assistance on your query regarding the plugin or third-party solution to allow parents to see students' report cards.  they should be able to connect with the PowerSchool SIS support team to give you an insight on all your queries.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!