How can I access Customer Support?

bretzlaff
Hobbyist

How can I access Customer Support?

Everything I try to do to reach customer support results in a message:  It looks like you don't have access to this resource.  What do I need to do to speak to a human being who works for PowerSchool Enrollment?  I'm fine with email, chat, or phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bretzlaff  

Thank you for sharing this information.

We are reviewing your access to the Enrollment resources with the district through a case. We will reach out to you and keep you updated about it though the case.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

12 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bretzlaff 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance.

Resources are accessible based on the role assigned by your school or district.  This article will provide the most common reasons you may receive a message that you do not have access to a resource. 

We are also reviewing your access to Enrollment resources in the Community and will follow up with you through a case in order to protect your privacy.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

bretzlaff
Hobbyist

Thank you, Jyotishka.  My end goal is to obtain a copy of our contract with PowerSchool Enrollment.  We experienced myriad problems this fall and I am trying to resolve everything now so that we do not have the same issues next year.  Our problems stemmed from confusion over our customer status, contract, etc and we also have concerns with data privacy.  None of these can be addressed by other users, and our school has no access to direct customer support.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bretzlaff  

We are reviewing your access to the Enrollment resources with the district through a case. We will reach out to you and keep you updated about it though the case.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

melissaperez1
Rookie

I am also having this issue. I have checked all my setting and can't figure what step to take next. I am the Data Manager in my school.

Melissa Perez
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @melissaperez1 

Resources are accessible based on the role assigned by your school or district.  This article will provide the most common reasons you may receive a message that you do not have access to a resource. 

We are also reviewing your access to Enrollment resources in the Community and will follow up with you through a case in order to protect your privacy.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

bretzlaff
Hobbyist

Thanks for reviewing our Enrollment resources!  I did have a phone call today with Heather D. - she could see that some things were resolved as far as our participation in the district, and it sounds like we're in good shape now.  I appreciate your assistance!

cmorse
Padawan

I am having the same issue here.  I am the Registrar and master schedule builder.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @cmorse 

I'll be happy to look into your access level.  To assist you further, would you please provide the details of the difficulties you are experiencing and the link to the resource that you are trying to access in the community?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
RebeccaF4
Apprentice

I am having this problem also.