How Do I Transfer my Recruit & Hire Account From One District to Another?

CoachBoCamacho

How Do I Transfer my Recruit & Hire Account From One District to Another?

I'm applying for a job in another district and trying to transfer my TalentEd Hire account.  I applied earlier this year to a district that uses TalentEd Hire and updated all information on it just two months ago.  

The Problem: I entered my username and password and it pulled up only one of the districts that I have a TalentEd Hire account.  I applied at Mesquite ISD in late January 2021 and it uses TalentEd Hire.  The only school district that showed on search was "Mathis ISD" to choose from.  

Question: How Can I Get the Most Recent upload of data from TalentEd from when I applied at Mesquite ISD ?

Thank You, 

Coach Bo Camacho

segundo2none1@yahoo.com

1 Reply
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @CoachBoCamacho 

The "I want to transfer my account." option available on the Hire applicant page attempts to transfer information from the applicant's existing account in one district to another, however, it doesn't guarantee a successful transfer due to reasons such as:

• The difference in the districts' database setup.
  • The other district may have closed the job posting associated with your account.

It is recommended to create a new account using a new email address if the account transfer option doesn't yield desired results.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator