Hmmmm ... You don't have access message

Brandierobq
Trainee

Hmmmm ... You don't have access message

Good morning!  I am the PowerSchool administrator at my school and I was given access to PowerSource by the district yesterday.  However, when I went to PowerSource this morning to begin the tutorial on Creating a Report Card, I was told that I don't have access.  Help please!  I need to get this moving this morning.

Thanks,

Brandie Roberts

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Brandierobq 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

To assist further, would you please share the link/URL of the resource you are trying to access? 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Brandierobq
Trainee

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Knowledge-Base/Tutorial-Report-Card-Setup/ta-p/14614

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Knowledge-Base/Report-Card-Resources/ta-p/15577

Good morning!  These are the 2 documents that I was attempting to open.  

Question - Can I not be given access to the entire site so that I can open the items I need when I need them?  I don't really want to have to wait for access to be granted each time I need to look at something.  Just let me know.

Thanks

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing the links.  Access to product resources is set up by the Designated Support Contacts in your school or district.  Due to this, we recommend working with the Designated Support Contacts to request access. 

Here are some other common reasons that you may not have access to a resource.  

• If you have recently created an account, we recommend allowing some time for your account to be authenticated and updated in the Community.  
  • We recommend using your staff email address to ensure your account can be successfully authenticated based on the role in your district.

Please let us know if you are continuing to experience difficulties accessing the articles. 

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!