Hmm looks like you don't have access error message

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Hmm looks like you don't have access error message

Hi @sbuzzell,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

Community is a great public forum where a wide variety of resources such as individual product forums, knowledge-base articles, product updates, and many more are available for all the members. Although, a few resources are available only to members with user-roles. The Designated Support Contact role within the district is the highest user-role offered by Community. If you are unable to access any resource in the Community, the resource might be limited to user-roles.  We recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Designated Support Contact within your district, to add that role to your PowerSchool account. They can help you to connect with the Support Team and follow up with the sync process for further assistance.

You can also write an email to the PowerSchool Team at businessoperations@powerschool.com to work with the Designated Support Contacts within your district to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

I recently changed my email address because I will be working as a consultant for the school.  I still have the access but should be using a different email address.  When trying to access a Office hours recording I got this message.  

Could my access get reviewed please?  Thanks,

Claudia 

Claudia Estrada
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @cestrada 

To help you further, I will reach out to you privately to gather more information, this is part of our efforts to protect the privacy of our community members.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Padawan

Hi @SowmyaN 

I am the PowerSchool Enrollment Admin for Westwood Schools and I just set up my account today in PowerSchool Community.  I have also received this error message when I click on the link: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Enrollment/Welcome-to-Enrollment-Administrator-Support/t...

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @paigejohnson 

We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool community, I will follow up with you over a private message to assist you further about your community access.

You can view your private messages on the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope on the top right corner of any page, to the right of your avatar.  When a new message appears, you will see a number one symbol enclosed in a dark red circle on the envelope.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Rookie

Hello,

I am employed with Keller ISD and I help out with the online enrollment for my school district. I am needing access to log a case with Online Enrollment. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @33674 

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool community for assistance!

To help you further, I will reach out to you privately, this is part of our efforts to protect the privacy of our community members.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

Hello, @SowmyaN 

I am experiencing the same issue as well.  Would you be able to help me access the training videos?

Thank you,

Farida

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @e24396 

To assist further, would you please share the URL/link to the resource you are trying to access? 

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

Hi! I'm having the same issue when trying to access the chat function. I also cannot send a message. Any help would be much appreciated!