Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

askumar
Trainee

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Hi,

We recently upgraded PowerSchool to latest version 19.4, I got above given subject as the message when tried to refer an article.Kindly do the needful as soon as possible to enable the access.

Thanks,

Amrutha

4 Replies
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Thank you for reaching out regarding access in the Community!

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community.  Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district.  

If you are not currently a Designated Support Contact and feel you should have this accessplease email businessoperations@powerschool.com. Our team will work with technical contacts from your site to review and respond to your request. 

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Kcouchon
Hobbyist

I am having a similar access issue.

In the April "What's New.." I tried to access the links as shown below:

It’s never too early to start planning for the next school year. We want to make sure that you have the right PowerSchool SIS resources at your fingertips to help you close out this school year, transition to the next, and be ready for a successful start to 2019-20! 

To help you get started with your school year transition, we have created a few new resources you’ll want to reference: 

Can you please help me out?

Thanks

Kathy

KCouchon
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Thank you for posting in the Community!  @Kcouchon 

The PowerSchool SIS back-to-school documentation is available to Designated Support Contacts within each district.  

If you are not currently a Designated Support Contact and feel you should have this accessplease email businessoperations@powerschool.com. Our team will work with technical contacts from your site to review and respond to your request.

This article should walk through the steps of getting started in the PowerSchool Community and requesting the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account by the district.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
askumar
Trainee

Hi,

I've already emailed the businessoperations@powerschool.com. But issue is not resolved yet.

Thanks,

Amrutha