Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

StacyPoole
Trainee

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

I received this message when I clicked on the link for the 22.4.0.0 release notes.

Is there a reason why I do not have access?

7 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @StacyPoole

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! Certain resources in the Community are only accessible to those with the Technical Contact /Designated Support Contact(s) roles.  In this case, are you able to provide us with the direct link to the resource you are trying to access? This way we can reach out to your school/district on your behalf to discuss your access levels.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
StacyPoole
Trainee

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @StacyPoole,

Thank you for providing this information. We created a case on your behalf about this issue.  We will continue to follow up with you in the case about your access levels.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
ssnyder
Padawan

I received this same error message when trying to access this link:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Ecollect-Forms-Forum/Custom-Email-Notification/td-p/257728

A PS rep sent me this link to view with a case we are working on. I am the tech rep for my district. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @ssnyder,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We responded to your issue on this thread here.  We will continue to follow up with you on the thread if the issue continues to persist. 

Nina R.
ssnyder
Padawan

My school district purchased Enrollment Express at the beginning of 2022. Please help me get access to the resources.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @ssnyder,

Thank you for providing us with this information. We created a case on your behalf and will continue to follow up with you in the case about your access. Thank you! 

Nina R.