Help, cant understand error parent is getting on form

BarbaraC2
Journeyman

Help, cant understand error parent is getting on form

BarbaraC2_0-1660134451368.png

Parent is getting error on one form, all others completed successfully. I have over 325 responses to same form. When I view form on PS admin it loads correctly. I added kiddo to my own parent portal and I get same result - form doesn't pull down, just presents this error message on parent portal. I've tried it on chrome & firefox. What else should I check?

2 Replies
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Does the student have their Full-Time Equivalency on the Transfer Info Page (Start Page > Student Selection > Transfer Information > Edit Current Enrollment) set? When goofy stuff starts to happen with individual kids that is the first place I look. 

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

mgilligan
Padawan

Sometimes there is a special character in the form somewhere.  It happened to us twice this year so far and I have learned in the past it's a special character, space something that doesn't belong once you delete it, the error goes away.