Health Management Medications

alinschied
Trainee

Health Management Medications

I am new to using medication tab of PowerSchool.  I can't get my scheduled medications to show up in my daily log, before administration.  I have entered a time on the medication add section but still dose not show up in daily log.   Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  

Also anyone using Health Management for everything?  Would love to contact with you!  

5 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @alinschied

You would need to set up the Code Sets on the Health Setup page to define the codes you want to appear in drop-down lists within the student Health pages.  After setting up this, you would need to make sure that Medication is added. You should be able to navigate to Health from the student pages menu> Medication> Add and enter the desired information. This help guide on Medication has more information on this process.

If you still continue facing any issues, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district to get further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
jshoaf
Journeyman

Hi,

When ending a school year, we return the medications back to the parents. So we go into PowerSchool to document the inventory as returned. However I keep getting a Action exceeds inventory amount - (1) error with a red exclamation point. Am I missing something? I'm unsure how to fix this. 

Thank you!

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jshoaf,

To return, were you following these steps?

Select the student > Health > Medication > Inventory > Add > Inventory Action: Return > Save?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
TaylorWil
Trainee

If you need help with your scheduled medications not showing up in the daily log, contacting PowerSchool support for assistance might be helpful. Also, if you want to save on your medications, you can check out the option to save up to 80% on your prescriptions. It's always nice to connect with others using Health Management too, so hopefully, you find someone to chat with. Good luck and enjoy exploring the features!

TaylorWil
Trainee

@TaylorWil wrote:

If you need help with your scheduled medications not showing up in the daily log, contacting PowerSchool support for assistance might be helpful. Also, if you want to save on your medications, you can check out the option to Save up to 80% on your prescriptions. It's always nice to connect with others using Health Management too, so hopefully, you find someone to chat with. Good luck and enjoy exploring the features!

I hope this gonna help you!