Graduation Planner - Tests

beveridge
Padawan

Graduation Planner - Tests

Is there a way to organize the required tests under the graduation planner so that not all tests show up and cause concerns to parents in thinking their child still needs to take a large number of tests?  For example: if the graduation requirement is 5 tests but 10+ tests reach the 5 show up, I can see parents and students freaking out.

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Graduation Planner - Tests

Hi @beveridge,

If the graduation requirement is 5 tests and it shows up more than 5, that can happen when we drop while we test.  To provide more information on this, we recommend providing a screenshot of the parent portal and what you have done so far.  We encourage removing all private information before sharing the screenshot in the Community.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
beveridge
Padawan

The picture is below - as you can see all the required tests are showing up and the only thing I have been able to figure out is to waive the tests that a student does not need but I would like for only the tests the students actually need for graduation to appear.

beveridge
Padawan

Example 1 (2).jpeg