Get an error when I am applying for a job

princessegriv
Recruit

Get an error when I am applying for a job

Help! I went ahead and created a Palomar college account to apply for a job, however once i started filling out the application and saved it to go on to the next page, I received an error. Saying, "Applicant detail user username has already been taken." I can't go on to the next page of the application. Does hits mean I have 2 accounts? If so, how can I combine them or delete one account to be able to apply for a job?

2 Replies
JustinCampbell
Hobbyist

Good afternoon @princessegriv !

I'm new to the platform but I noticed you've been sitting without an answer for a while so I wanted to see if I could help you out!

Are you trying to apply through the Unified Talent Application?  If that's the case and you're certain that the username belongs to you then you may be able to retrieve the information for that account by looking at this thread:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Unified-Talent-Applicant-Support/Applicant-FAQ/ta-p/106318

If you're not certain that the account with that username is yours then I would ignore it completely and use a different username to register a new account.  There should still only be one account with that username and it wouldn't need a consolidation; especially if you're not certain you're the one that made the account with that username initially.

Computer Programmer
Marion County School District, Ocala, FL
princessegriv
Recruit

Great!! Thanks so much!!