GPA list

mgarcia134

GPA list

I am trying to populate a list of student by their cumulative GPA (6th-8th). Help, please. 🙂

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mgarcia134,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community with your query!

For populating a list of students by their cumulative GPA, you can try using the Class Ranking Report.  You can use class rank to determine the order of students when sorted by grade point average (GPA).  You can connect with the Designated Support Contacts within your school district to look into this further from the documentations.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ahdunn
Recruit

Good morning! I am trying to sort a list of students in my classes (9th-12th grades) by GPA.  I saw where another person was directed to use the class ranking report.  I am a teacher and don't see that report on my drop down menu; is that available only to guidance counselors ?

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi @ahdunn,

Yes, the Class Rank report mentioned is only available on the Admin side of PowerSchool. Reports can be made available for teachers to print (although not that one), so reach out to your PowerSchool admin, as they may have an option for you.