Help

Footer pb. DSFM Logo does not appear online

DSFM_web
Journeyman

Footer pb. DSFM Logo does not appear online

Hello,
Our 24 school webpages do not display the DSFM logo. The footer displays it when log in. When log out, we do not see the DSFM logo.

Please fix the footer. Link the logo image to DSFM.MB.ca Accueil - Division Scolaire Franco-Manitobaine (dsfm.mb.ca)

Exemples/captures : Home - École Roméo-Dallaire (dsfm.mb.ca)

3 Replies
Tara-AnnY
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@DSFM_web I think this should be a support chat or case.

PowerSchool Champion
DSFM_web
Journeyman

I tried to use the Support Case or Chat a few times. I can't go further in the form because I am stuck with  the following field which does not show the list of products  Product /Please select a value/No products available

From Find Helpful Resources on our Community - PowerSchool Community This page will help you find relevant resources in our Community.

1) Select your Product. OK-DONE SM-Presence

2) Enter a Subject.  OK-DONE : Footer pb.

3) Once you enter a Subject, you will see relevant resources.
4) Select a resource to view or click on 
Continue to Case Creation to submit a new case.

Afterward step 4, I have been trying to submit a new case for 10 days. I am still stuck as I said because a required field that It's impossible to select because an EMPTY LIST in the menu.

Tara-AnnY
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

The sections that aren't listing anything are typically pre-populated based on your technical contact setup. From the little that I see it looks like you are not a technical contact; hence, you are unable to submit support tickets/chats.

I would contact the individual at your school/district that did the technical contact set up and find out who is set up for technical contacts for the issue you are having. If it should be you, then they would need to adjust your technical contact set up on the PS Community site so you can submit tickets/support cases.

PowerSchool Champion